Monday, July 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday and Wedding

My Rouge River Log Cabins blocks are all made.  I even got to piece the center section together.  Now, I just need to add the border blocks.  I'm glad this one is getting close to being done! LOL
 I had another birthday on Saturday and my brother also got married on that day.  I had a wonderful birthday, first sewing with the scrap quilting club, attending the wedding and then visiting with family (especially those from out of town) and friends.
Me and my hubby at the wedding.

-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your brother.
    Love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt. I am kind of a log cabin fan and it is close. Happy Birthday and how fun to go to your brothers Wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt. Adorable picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.