Monday, July 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I'm so busy that I can't seem to post on a weekly basis.  I did a little sewing this weekend, making one of the 100 blocks (temporarily in the center of the quilt).  I'll post information about it when I make a few more as it not actually sewn into the quilt. The quilt in progress is for my cousin.  I've added 2 borders.  I think I'm going to add another border with the black/white print to make it twin-size.

-------------------------- Type-u-later, http://www.teaquilts.com

3 comments:

  1. Very colorful. I love the rectangles.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tea! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday on Thursday July 28! Don't know if you remember me or not--used to take classes at Abbey's in Edwardsville with you. Have a great day and stay COOL!
    Your birthday buddy
    Bonnie H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tea, checking in hoping everything is ok. Miss your posts. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.