Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bloggers With Accuquilt Products



Sew Cal Gal has been very proactive in forming a  list of Bloggers with Accuquilt Products.  Just from reading her site prior to the creation of this list had me excited about my Accuquilt Go! Cutter.

I've had my cutter a little over a year and I mostly use it to cut 2.5" strips for binding and for half square triangles cut from my scraps.  Recently, I've been cutting other shapes and just today created and uploaded a tutorial on the Go! Tumbler 6.5".  I had so much fun. Click "tutorial" if you'd like to give it a try.

If you have a go cutter and need additional tips, tutorials, or want to view a list of videos available, visit the her site.  You'll love that you did.  If you do not have a cutter and is trying to decide if you want to purchase one, the sites may also be helpful.  In addition you can ask questions of the bloggers.  Sew Cal Gal is the one of the best resources for those having Accuquilt products.


-------------------------- Type-u-later, Tea in MO http://www.teaquilts.com

2 comments:

  1. You "GO" girl! I haven't caught the fever yet but I'm thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very happy to have you on our Team of Bloggers with AccuQuilt products!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.