Friday, April 2, 2010

Women of Influence

I got the binding completed on the Women of Influence quilt.  It was a BOM of a local quilt shop in 2004/2005.  The center attic window block I added as I needed 13 blocks.  The setting from the quilt shop was just plain sashing.  I saw this setting in a book (too long ago to remember) and decided this setting was perfect for these blocks.  The label photo underneath the quilt photo indicates each woman each block was made for.  I didn't like the quilt blocks and now love the completed quilt.  Quilted by a long arm quilter in the area name Sandy.

--------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com

2 comments:

  1. Great inspirational quilt. You did a wonderful job. The blocks turned out fine and I think they look beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only a great quilt but a great label! Years from now this will not be one of those "anonymous" quilts. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.