Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Quilt

I'm not a huge fan of fabrics that typically make up baby quilts, unless of course you add them into a scrap quilt. My friend's step-daughter had a baby last Tuesday when she was unexpected induced. I thought I had more time to make a quilt, but it quickly ran out. I made this quilt in a couple of days for the new baby boy. I picked the star fabric at a LQS last month and then picked the two coordinating prints to go with it. Not your typical baby quilt, but it will do.  Quilt is 40" square...

I have been quilting like mad. I have a quilt for a second cousin made, just need to sew two sides of the label. Ive also quilted the American Friendship Round Robin quilt. I'm working on hand sewing the binding and label. In addition, I have quilted a mini exploding star quilt I'm calling Star Explosion. So come back as I'll be posting pictures of these quilts this week.
--------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.