Tuesday, September 22, 2009

QUILT SHOW!!!

Wondering where I've been?  Okay, maybe not.  I'll share with you anyway.  I'm chairperson for the guild's quilt show this weekend.  We have been working really hard to make the show a success.  If you are in the metropolitan St. Louis, Missouri area or up to 2 hours away (smile) come pay us a visit.  We have a beautiful raffle quilt (photo), brown bag raffle of items made/donated by guild members, demonstrations, vendors and over 300 quilted items.  Wanetha Ebker is our featured quilter and her work is impeccable.  Voting by the public is on Saturday with ribbons in place on Sunday.  Admission is $5 for everyone 10 years of age and over.  If you stop by, ask for me so I can say hello to you personally.


Flower Valley Quilt Show
held at Atonement Lutheran Church
1285 New Florissant Road
Florissant, MO  63031

Sat, September 26, 2009  10am-4pm
Sun, September 27, 2009  Noon-4pm
-------------------------
Type-u-later,
Tea in MO
http://www.teaquilts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable to me so let me know what you think.